home made ventrac attachments

slammed

Threads
Anyone out there make any home made attachments for a ventrac? I'm looking at buying a 4231TD with the 72" deck and scrape blade, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt power. And just wanted to see some home made attachments you ventrac owners have made that may help me around the house. And to see if anyone out there had any attachments that they want to sale? I have seen a few on the web but not many. Thanks in advance :cool: Slammed

Threads
Anyone out there make any home made attachments for a ventrac? I'm looking at buying a 4231TD with the 72" deck and scrape blade, 3 point hitch, 3n1 adapter, and front and rear 12 volt power. And just wanted to see some home made attachments you ventrac owners have made that may help me around the house. And to see if anyone out there had any attachments that they want to sale? I have seen a few on the web but not many. Thanks in advance :cool: Slammed

The only one I can think of would be a striping roller. Personally I would just buy any of the other attachments.

slammed

Threads
I would if I had the $$ to spend on some. I would buy all of them!:licking::thumbsup:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Ventrac forum. :smile:

woodchips

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone out there make any home made attachments for a ventrac?

I've gotten a bit of use out of my LKYTTR, made by a fellow living in Webster, NY.

It gives me a 2 inch hitch receiver, so I can now use my Ventrac 3000 to move the boat around. And with the ripper tooth in the hitch receiver, I can cut a shallow trench in our hard clay soil, or tear out roots from vines.

There are also pallet forks made for it, and a boom pole.

(As an attempt to post a pic, here it is.)

bcd5013e

John

Last edited:

slammed

Threads
Cool do you have a pic that you would not mind sharing.

slammed

Threads
Thanks Jack for the reply. I am kind of an inventor myself but can you post some better pics and tell use what some of them are for. It is not real clean on some of the pics. Thanks again future Ventrac owner Slammed aka Larry

Threads
Jack's most brilliant solution is his "instant cab" for snow blowing...

But his leaf collection system is a close second...:)