Hit a rock

vinesh2

Forum Newbie
Hey guys new here. I have TB 210 and I hit a rock while mowing. After this incident mower starts and stops. I removed the flywheel and checked the key and it does not look broken. So I put it back. Now when I turn the flywheel manually I feel some resistance after a quarter or half turn. I have never removed a flywheel before so I am not sure if this resistance is normal. there is no blade under the deck can this be the problem as there is no downward weight? I am afraid to crank up the mower as it might break or something. Any advice would be helpful20221014_161652.jpg20221014_164409.jpg
 
Remove the spark plug & the rocker cover
When you feel resistance have a look at the rockers
If they are starting to push the valves down then there is the source of your resistance
 
Back
Top