Hi - I'm new - please advise on ZTR purchase

If you are still looking - Check out the Bad Boy mowers (they have a web site) and I understand you can find them at Tractor Supply. According to the ads they are made in USA and built to last. I don't have personal experience with them - just a suggestion.
 
C&R and twall - great advice. I could not agree more on "parts is parts". And WRT "the selling dealer will take better care of you" - I agree that is mostly B.S. The guys on the Corvette Forum say the same thing. Yet, with my company cars, over the last 15 years, as I have moved from state to state - I have found that they don't give a rat's *** where you bought it. They get paid for warranty work by the manufacturer and they get paid for customer pay work by Master Card.

And they smooch my azz either way. Parts is parts and money is money.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected - if the model number is the same - it IS the same.
 
If you are still looking - Check out the Bad Boy mowers (they have a web site) and I understand you can find them at Tractor Supply. According to the ads they are made in USA and built to last. I don't have personal experience with them - just a suggestion.

BK - thanks for the suggestion. I have looked at Badboy (on the internet) and they appear to be commercial level - starting at $4,600 -too rich for my blood LOL :laughing:
 
OK - on RFDTV they said that the small units start at around $3000 and if they last a lifetime they would end up saving you money because you would not need to buy others. I've also been in the situation where I couldn't afford the best !

Good Luck !

BK - thanks for the suggestion. I have looked at Badboy (on the internet) and they appear to be commercial level - starting at $4,600 -too rich for my blood LOL :laughing:
 
OK - on RFDTV they said that the small units start at around $3000 and if they last a lifetime they would end up saving you money because you would not need to buy others. I've also been in the situation where I couldn't afford the best !

Good Luck !

$3K is ok. There's a badboy dealer on the way home from work. I'll stop by one day.
 
I go with what BK said.I just bought a push mower today for my boy at TSC and was looking at the BadBoys they carry.Two models ,one residental and one commerical grade.Both look well made and both priced to compete in the market.By the way I don't need a mower but like looking at them and any other models....russ
 
Hey NFS, have you taken a look at Tractor Supply? I got a real nice Cub Cadet LTX1046 (That's a Hydrostatic, 22HP Kohler w/46" deck) for a Great price. I have a very simular lot with some wooded areas, it works great. I even bought a trailer to pull it with there too. Been very satisfied.
2394355830046622948S500x500Q85.jpg
 
Hey NFS, have you taken a look at Tractor Supply? I got a real nice Cub Cadet LTX1046 (That's a Hydrostatic, 22HP Kohler w/46" deck) for a Great price. I have a very simular lot with some wooded areas, it works great. I even bought a trailer to pull it with there too. Been very satisfied.
2394355830046622948S500x500Q85.jpg

Hey thanks Cajun - I'll check them out. There's a Tractor Supply close by.
 
Back
Top