Hi from the East

Honey

Well-Known Member
I am from the East, we have an old mower my husband has been rebuilding over and over, the poor thing currently needs a new battery and some TLC, I hope to learn some useful information I can teach my husband.
 
Hello Honey...
Welcome to the group.
What size/type mower are you 'preserving' ?? :smile:KennyV

BTW where are you East of?
I'm Just east of DooDah... In Kansas.
 
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find all the info. you need here. I've noticed that just about every part of the U.S. is represented here, so there's a lot of experience here.:smile:
 
I'm East of Boston. We have an old Murray that we picked up at an estate auction, they went out of business so finding parts is getting really creative.
 
Hay Honey

Welcome aboard, there is a lot to be learn here. How much do you mow? I bet it is very interesting finding part for a murray. Maybe a new mower.
 
Murray mowers went under a few years ago,but some parts are still around.I repaired 2 this week.They were good mowers for the price.Welcome.
 
Thanks. My husband is fairly handy as long as it isn't a huge project. So far he has been able to keep it running, right now it needs a good paint job but he tells me that's a winter project.
 
Back
Top