C cropcircles Forum Newbie Jul 23, 2010 #1 Hey there fellow enthusiasts! I did not know there was an actual forum for those of us who love our mowers! By the way, this is Fred.
Hey there fellow enthusiasts! I did not know there was an actual forum for those of us who love our mowers! By the way, this is Fred.
dria Active Member Jul 23, 2010 #2 Hey Fred! I don't know if I am an enthusiast yet. I just need the wise guidance of experienced mower enthusiasts. Getting my first riding mower soon and pretty excited. I am new here as well. Here is a big hello!
Hey Fred! I don't know if I am an enthusiast yet. I just need the wise guidance of experienced mower enthusiasts. Getting my first riding mower soon and pretty excited. I am new here as well. Here is a big hello!
S stanley Active Member Jul 23, 2010 #3 Hi Fred. Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of helpful tips here. I'm still new myself and finding my way around, but I like it here already.
Hi Fred. Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of helpful tips here. I'm still new myself and finding my way around, but I like it here already.
K KennyV Lawn Pro Jul 23, 2010 #5 Hello Fred & way95... We are all new here, this forum is just started building, glad you and the others are part of the build... :smile:KennyV
Hello Fred & way95... We are all new here, this forum is just started building, glad you and the others are part of the build... :smile:KennyV
N noma Well-Known Member Jul 23, 2010 #6 Hi Fred Welcome aboard hope you enjoy it as much as i do.Hope to hear from you soon.