C Chris OC Forum Newbie Jun 18, 2017 #1 Just joined and look forward to discussions. I just purchased a 42" Cub Cadet Zero turn. Does anyone know if I need to change the blades to install a mulch plug or just the plug? Chris OC
Just joined and look forward to discussions. I just purchased a 42" Cub Cadet Zero turn. Does anyone know if I need to change the blades to install a mulch plug or just the plug? Chris OC
Catherine LawnWorld Support Jun 18, 2017 #2 Welcome and congrats on your new purchase :smile: I'm going to move this thread over to our Cub Cadet section. Someone over there should be able to answer your question.
Welcome and congrats on your new purchase :smile: I'm going to move this thread over to our Cub Cadet section. Someone over there should be able to answer your question.