Hi everyone I can’t find where this metal connect!!

AnjoUSA

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone, this is my first riding mower LT2000, after refurbishing my self I found this piece of metal hanging and I am afraid that may get in contact with the deck blades belt!!
 

Attachments

  • 957299C3-9888-4C69-8EF4-378A51175ECF.JPG
    957299C3-9888-4C69-8EF4-378A51175ECF.JPG
    590.2 KB · Views: 12
It will connect to the deck. Either the deck engagement link or deck lift link. Work both lever and see which one moves the link.
 
Also both deck links are connected… this thing was disconnected before I removed the deck to refurbish
 
Can you get the actual model number from the tag under the seat. Should start with 247. or there may be another number starting with 13
 
Yes 247.288841, also I found the name of this piece but no where to be connected. Part Ref. 64 747-05415 Rod,Trans, Footpedal Bypass
 
Look at this diagram. the item 64 has an A pointed at the end. the corresponding A also appears on the pedal rod item number 16 that is were the rod connects.

 
Back
Top