hi every one , I have a cub tank 4 wheel zero turn 2016 .

zero turn

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / hi every one , I have a cub tank 4 wheel zero turn 2016 .
Hi again, I’m the only one operating this tractor or any equipment I work alone. I have 1500 hrs, I clean it every day with a blower and clean out area’s the blower doesn’t get cleaned. Change blades every day sometimes twice a day. I WORK ALONE. I been mowing for 24 years. This is a piece of junk. I never had a tractor with all these problems, the most I ever had is the main power belt on some mowers break because of to much heat and I would get around 4000 HOURS . Sorry I’m getting so mad but I can’t handle all these breakdowns .

zero turn

Forum Newbie
Threads
What is model number? Can't even look-up the IPL. Sounds like Tank S series. I never seen one here. Only seen a JD Spin Stir which is horrible to steer on hillsides as you got to crab uphill to cut along the hillside.
I will get the # I should have it Tuesday 3 /3/20

raveena

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone I just sawed you that you all have some issues with the zero-turn lawnmower. Not every zero turn lawnmower has this kind of issue. If you are having issues with the cub tank and you have to go for a repair every week. Then why don't you try other zero-turn lawnmowers? like Ariens 915223 IKON-X 52 (for medium to large lawns), Ariens Zoom 34 (Residential Use, Small Lawns), Husqvarna Z254 (Residential, Medium to Large Yards).

Lawn Addict
Threads
The farmer I mentioned has an older one. But Cub has the best steering wheel Z's at that time.

tank54

Forum Newbie
Threads
sorry I took so long computer problems . its a tank SZ 54 '' COMMERCIAL . MFG 53A12PUC050

tank54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone I just sawed you that you all have some issues with the zero-turn lawnmower. Not every zero turn lawnmower has this kind of issue. If you are having issues with the cub tank and you have to go for a repair every week. Then why don't you try other zero-turn lawnmowers? like Ariens 915223 IKON-X 52 (for medium to large lawns), Ariens Zoom 34 (Residential Use, Small Lawns), Husqvarna Z254 (Residential, Medium to Large Yards).
THATwould be nice but when you buy a new mower how can someone afford to buy another one . I bought a new 2016 year tank commercial mower that sould go 4000 hrs . I am at 1500 hrs

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Unfortunately I would have to agree with you on this one.
My landlord runs 4 Cub 2000 series to mow his 1000 acres of pasture with 3 creeks ( usually empty ) running through them .
They are just about bullet proof & I pick up every old one I can find , reco them then sell on.
In fact it is the only brand I bother doing this with because I can do it at a profit & give 12 month warranty.
The new Cubs are at best , middle end residentials and the commercial series I would put at top end residential or low end commercial, suitable for landscapers but not mowing contractors .
OTOH what you pay for is what you get , down here they are the cheapest commercial mowers ( excluding the Chinese garbage ) .
People also can not understand the REAL PRICE of anything now days & insist because the $ numbers are going up each year the mowers are becoming more expensive whereas in fact they are getting CHEAPER every year in REAL PRICE ( hours of work required to pay for them ) .
When people bitch about me I show them the first model petrol push mower my dad bought & pretend it is the same mower .( it is not the actual mower my sister still has it & uses it to mow the common area around the units she lives in ) .
Then I hit em between the eyes , that mower cost him 2 months wages which is the equivalent of $ 8000 to $12000 now days .
About 10% get the idea the rest obviously believe that pixies make mowers out of fairy dust .
Sorry you made a bad choice .
I recommend JD Toro Scag in that order when people ask me what to buy.

tank54

Forum Newbie
Threads
What is model number? Can't even look-up the IPL. Sounds like Tank S series. I never seen one here. Only seen a JD Spin Stir which is horrible to steer on hillsides as you got to crab uphill to cut along the hillside.
yes its a tank S Z 2016 COMMERCIAL

tank54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Unfortunately I would have to agree with you on this one.
My landlord runs 4 Cub 2000 series to mow his 1000 acres of pasture with 3 creeks ( usually empty ) running through them .
They are just about bullet proof & I pick up every old one I can find , reco them then sell on.
In fact it is the only brand I bother doing this with because I can do it at a profit & give 12 month warranty.
The new Cubs are at best , middle end residentials and the commercial series I would put at top end residential or low end commercial, suitable for landscapers but not mowing contractors .
OTOH what you pay for is what you get , down here they are the cheapest commercial mowers ( excluding the Chinese garbage ) .
People also can not understand the REAL PRICE of anything now days & insist because the $ numbers are going up each year the mowers are becoming more expensive whereas in fact they are getting CHEAPER every year in REAL PRICE ( hours of work required to pay for them ) .
When people bitch about me I show them the first model petrol push mower my dad bought & pretend it is the same mower .( it is not the actual mower my sister still has it & uses it to mow the common area around the units she lives in ) .
Then I hit em between the eyes , that mower cost him 2 months wages which is the equivalent of $ 8000 to $12000 now days .
About 10% get the idea the rest obviously believe that pixies make mowers out of fairy dust .
Sorry you made a bad choice .
I recommend JD Toro Scag in that order when people ask me what to buy.
thank you for the info