Hey StarTech

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Back on their 6. How true Bert.

Now in some areas the problem is there is not enough voting areas. This causes very long line at the voting area and most are to impatient to stand (not able stand) long periods. Now we got on top that got to watch for some idiot attacking the voting area. The last major election we had 4 county sheriffs standing guard at my small voting area.
They were there to protect us from idiots.

I vote so I right to complain about things are going. Some complain but never vote so ought keep their darn mouth shut as they are part of the problem. There is no way we will have a true representing government if only a fraction of the voters ever vote.

In the last presidential election here is about the only time I seen in my lifetime that are large portion of the voters actually voted. I hope we have just as a good of a turn the next election.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads

Now in some areas the problem is there is not enough voting areas. This causes very long line at the voting area and most are to impatient to stand (not able stand) long periods. Now we got on top that got to watch for some idiot attacking the voting area. The last major election we had 4 county sheriffs standing guard at my small voting area.

I vote so I right to complain about things are going. Some complain but never vote so ought keep their darn mouth shut as they are part of the problem. There is no way we will have a true representing government if only a fraction of the voters ever vote.

In the last presidential election here is about the only time I seen in my lifetime that are large portion of the voters actually voted. I hope we have just as a good of a turn the next election.

Political discussions seem to be abundant if you get involved. In the past I have spent more time than necessary getting into them with customers. We mostly agree which makes things much less controversial, however, nothing is accomplished, except I waste time. Time that I can’t get back. Next year will be less political and more surface discussions with customers. Just too busy to be wasting hours for no good reason.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'm a fiscal conservative (not a Republican). I simply haven't had no one to vote for since 2016. 3rd party and writes in's are a joke.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Personally I am an independent voter. By that I means I vote for who ever I feel can do job best without lying so much. But yes some areas 3rd candidates don't have a snow ball chance of getting elected. I do vote split ticket for a reason as there good on each side as well as bad candidates.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
"I'm from the government and I am here to help."
Blue or Red they are all the same.

You ain't kidding. Both my senators and my congressman don't have a clue about fiscal conservatism. Or Constitutional conservatism, for that matter. This is the GOP now a days though. It's either vote for the left or RINO's.
And it's looking like it's going to be Trump & Biden again. UGH!!!!!!!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Personally I am an independent voter. By that I means I vote for who ever I feel can do job best without lying so much. But yes some areas 3rd candidates don't have a snow ball chance of getting elected. I do vote split ticket for a reason as there good on each side as well as bad candidates.

"Lesser of two evils" only keeps the uniparty alive and well.

Wanna see the right and the left come together on an issue? Watch a 3rd party candidate start leading in the polls. The R & D's will team up to squash the 3rd party (or independent) candidate.

Before FRKjr dropped the DNC, he was making some headway. Getting in the news pretty regularly. Since he went independent, they media is treating him like the plague.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I tried to be a delegate in the RNC in 2012. A buddy of mine tried to be one for the DNC that same year. We swapped notes and both come to the conclusion that elections are rigged from the bottom up. Primaries are a scam. Conventions are a scam. And it's all fueled by the media.

Fact: If they didn't want Trump to be the next president, the media would simply ignore him.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I liked the movie that Richard Pryor did where he ran as a "None of the Above" candidate and in the movie he actually won. Too bad that don't work in real life.