Hello, question about Snapper push mowers.

ron815

Threads
I have had several Toros, but the last two have had broken belts or belts that have come off the blade pulley problems. I want to try another brand, and I've read good things about Snappers. Are the up to date ones, well made and lasting? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Ron.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Snapper is still a good mower.
I am a little mad at them as they have made some mower cheap like the toro and Honda push mowers.
But there pro mowers are still the best push mowers. They have always had the best drive system and give the best all around cut.

ron815

Threads
Thank you. I have about a half acre lawn and here lately, I can't mow two times in a row, without a belt problem. I mowed about 8 years in the 2000s without a single broken belt, but it changed. I can't really afford a pro one, but Walmart has some at good prices. Thanks

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you. I have about a half acre lawn and here lately, I can't mow two times in a row, without a belt problem. I mowed about 8 years in the 2000s without a single broken belt, but it changed. I can't really afford a pro one, but Walmart has some at good prices. Thanks

The snappers at walmart are still good mowers.