Hello, New Here & Question

Laz

Forum Newbie
Hello to all, I am a new member to this forum. Thanks for the oportunity. I also have a question.

I have a 17.5 HP OHV L110 John Deer that keeps shutting off when I engage the blades. Can someone tell me why is this happening? Thanks. Laz
 
There is probably a bad operator-present switch under the seat. The mower "thinks" you are not in the seat so when you engage the blades the engine will shut down (safety feature).
 
There is probably a bad operator-present switch under the seat. The mower "thinks" you are not in the seat so when you engage the blades the engine will shut down (safety feature).

Hi rekees, thanks for the tip, I didnt think it would be the switch under the seat cause it would shut off when I would get off the seat, but I disconected the switch and connected it again its now working good. Thanks, You were great help. Laz,
 
Back
Top