M MyType Member Oct 14, 2012 #1 Looking to purchase one this week what's the best one to get with my clientele being around 25?
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 14, 2012 #2 MyType said: Looking to purchase one this week what's the best one to get with my clientele being around 25? Click to expand... I was suggest Echo. They have different sizes from little ones for short-range trimming all the way to articulating ones to trim large things: Hedge Trimmers, Double-sided Hedge Trimmers, Long Reach Hedge Trimmer | ECHO USA (http://www.buywright.co.nz/media/echo_HCR161ES.jpg)
MyType said: Looking to purchase one this week what's the best one to get with my clientele being around 25? Click to expand... I was suggest Echo. They have different sizes from little ones for short-range trimming all the way to articulating ones to trim large things: Hedge Trimmers, Double-sided Hedge Trimmers, Long Reach Hedge Trimmer | ECHO USA (http://www.buywright.co.nz/media/echo_HCR161ES.jpg)
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Oct 14, 2012 #3 With hedge trimmers, I prefer Stihl over Echo, but either one will do a good job.