Hayter Harrier 56 won’t start when hot??

Doofus4000

Forum Newbie
Hi all,

I have a Hayter Harrier 56, late 2000 model (08/09) model.

I have a severe problem where it will not start when hot.
On the button when started from cold with manual choke applied.
The mower will run for as long as I want then until I switch it off.
On trying to start when warm it will not fire.
I have to wait for it to fully cook down, approx 1 hour before it will restart.
Has the Briggs and Stratton intek edge engine.

anyone experience anything like this?
 
When it won't start check for spark. IF no spark then either the spark plug of the ignition is failing. I have seen both over the years. Use a known good plug for testing to verify things.
 
When it won't start check for spark. IF no spark then either the spark plug of the ignition is failing. I have seen both over the years. Use a known good plug for testing to verify things.
Hi.
I previously changed the plug out for a new one.
Ignition?
 
Back
Top