Have You Ever Tried Buying a Needle Valve ?

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
for a Briggs Engine.

Model 407777
Type 0188 B1
Code 080125 ys

I find it impossible.

Please direct me to a reliable source other than the John Deere dealer.
 


https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/manuals/results.enginemanuals.html?searchrequested=407777-0188-b1


https://www.amazon.com/Briggs-Stratton-797890-Carburetor-Overhaul/dp/B01AIICUMO

https://www.amazon.com/Briggs-Stratton-791230-Carburetor-Replacement/dp/B002WNZWNI

looks like no go on needle valve, either kit or new carb with manual choke

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...258&oq=b&s 796258&aqs=chrome..69i57.14175j0j8 choke a matic[/QUOT

Well I just got one from a friend. I think it came from either Maple Grove or Stens as that is where he gets most of his parts. Needle and seat come separate. I think it was $2.50.

Walt Conner
 
for a Briggs Engine.

Model 407777
Type 0188 B1
Code 080125 ys

I find it impossible.

Please direct me to a reliable source other than the John Deere dealer.

Here's a site I found awhile back , it appears they stock all those hard to get internal parts for carburetors ( among other items ) .......it's a Canadian outfit
and you will have to click on links within the site to find things , I played hell trying to understand French until I found the English button on the bottom of the page ( duh ? ) Anyway ....... I hope this information is helpful........Boobala

http://www.distributionrs.com/coordonnees

http://www.distributionrs.com/catalogue?id=22

http://www.distributionrs.com/catalogue?id=38

http://www.distributionrs.com/catalogue?id=20

http://www.distributionrs.com/zoneclients
 


https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/manuals/results.enginemanuals.html?searchrequested=407777-0188-b1


https://www.amazon.com/Briggs-Stratton-797890-Carburetor-Overhaul/dp/B01AIICUMO

https://www.amazon.com/Briggs-Stratton-791230-Carburetor-Replacement/dp/B002WNZWNI

looks like no go on needle valve, either kit or new carb with manual choke

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...258&oq=b&s 796258&aqs=chrome..69i57.14175j0j8 choke a matic[/QUOT

Well I just got one from a friend. I think it came from either Maple Grove or Stens as that is where he gets most of his parts. Needle and seat come separate. I think it was $2.50.

Walt Conner
Good deal Walt Conner!
 
Back
Top