Have to make a confession

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have been away from here for several days, been clearing away the 16 inches of snow that fell around here, then I had the flu and just got back onto the LMF ten minutes ago.

What has been happening here? VERY LITTLE, IMO. Guess everybody else has been clearing snow or been sick too.

At least I started a new thread (this one) that got SOME feedback....

What's been happening here, as you say very little. I was beginning to think you went back TBN or MTF and weren't coming back.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have been away from here for several days, been clearing away the 16 inches of snow that fell around here, then I had the flu and just got back onto the LMF ten minutes ago.

What has been happening here? VERY LITTLE, IMO. Guess everybody else has been clearing snow or been sick too.

At least I started a new thread (this one) that got SOME feedback....

I say something when I feel I can contribute in a positive way ----

Your Cat avatar scares me ! I don't dislike cats, but am more of a dog person. Jazz Avitar.jpg

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I say something when I feel I can contribute in a positive way ----

Your Cat avatar scares me ! I don't dislike cats, but am more of a dog person. View attachment 927

I too contribute when I can and NEVER exaggerate ANYTHING.

My cat avatar scares you...OH, I am crushed...that is my beloved kitty, his mom abandoned him and his littermates at a month old, he was a four week old feral kitten, starved to death and homeless, I rescued them and gradually nursed them to health and placed them all with good homes. My Zeke was the runt of the litter yet still had the biggest heart of them all...and his beautiful avatar scares you? He would lick you to death if he knew you were afraid of him. :laughing: I have nothing against dogs, yours is beautiful, he looks meaner than my kitty does but his picture doesn't scare me.

Attachments

• Petpics 08 060.jpg
    Petpics 08 060.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 6

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
What's been happening here, as you say very little. I was beginning to think you went back TBN or MTF and weren't coming back.

BKBrown says my cat avatar scares him...jeez, of all the other forums I belong to and contribute to nobody has EVER said something so nasty.:frown:..HEY ALL I'M GONNA TAKE MY POSTS AND PICS AND GO HOME....

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
BKBrown says my cat avatar scares him...jeez, of all the other forums I belong to and contribute to nobody has EVER said something so nasty.:frown:..HEY ALL I'M GONNA TAKE MY POSTS AND PICS AND GO HOME....

Well I don't know about your cat View attachment 933 but I kinda like this kitty's attitude, I don't think he believes in gun control either.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
ROTFLMA0!! I believe those pics of the cats and dog are some of the funny pics from the site called "icanhazcheezburger" right? Maybe I should contribute the avatar I use to there and watch the funny caption suggestions roll in. Thanks for the laughs.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now the picture on with him on the computer is cute. The Avatar comes up first and there is just something about it that is a little off (to me) --- I had no intention of being mean. Jazz is our Daughter
(Chocolate Lab)

I grew up with a 25 pound black Tom Cat and he was not fat. The wife is allergic to cats, so no cats here.

Again -- didn't intend to be mean. Sorry ! :wink: