Have 12+ volts, but still- starting problem

If you have power coming from the key switch when you turn it to start on the small wire going to the solenoid, then yes go for a new one.
 
But its not over- remember, whenst I will install the parts, I will come back here to report . Then we can have a beer. But no beers that start with the letter "B".
 
I do hope it does work, not just for you, but for the lad's on here, O and me, they're will never let me into the workshop again if am wrong with this......:frown:
 
Didnt I say solenoid on page one??? :biggrin: :thumbsup: :laughing:

Yes, you did say solenoid on page one but we also had a safety switch wire disconnected so we were trying to diagnose all the problems and sometimes it takes extra time. You and I could have used a test light and/or meter and diagnosed this in minutes but when you have someone who is new to all this you have to walk them through it. No harm done, it's all good.
 
Back
Top