GT6000

Spotted wolf

Forum Newbie
I've got a 1994 GT6000 with the 20hp Kohler MV20S engine, it's got a WALBRO carb with #52 053 71 stamped on one side of the flange and WHG 98 3473 on the other. I'm having some difficulty finding any info at all on this carb.
 
I don't know what you are looking for but the float bowl kit is part number 25 757 09-s and the carb repair kit is part number 25 757 11-s.

According to the Kohler dealer site that carb was only used on the MV20 with spec number of 57527 and 57528.
 
Last edited:
Can y'all help me, what's this hole for?
Some of the pictures of similar carbs that I found looks like it should be covered by a welch plug. It looks like the recess area for the plug on your picture is missing. LIke it has been ground off or something. From the location is looks like it is the drilled area for the float bowl vent and probably doesn't have anything that goes in it other then just being covered.
 
Back
Top