Buying Advice Grinder?

Bomba

Well-Known Member
What do you use to sharpen the three blades on a 60" Exmark with a mulching kit??
 
I use a Magna-Matic 9000 Sharpener along with a Magna-Matic 1000 Balancer. I put a better than factory edge on every time, it is really noticable is the health of the grass with a sharp blade.
 
Thanks to you all for the advice. This place is sooooo helpful for stuff like this. I love how you all look after your equipment. I'm trying to educate myself on it so I can do the same thing.
 
Thanks to you all for the advice. This place is sooooo helpful for stuff like this. I love how you all look after your equipment. I'm trying to educate myself on it so I can do the same thing.

Bomba, looks like a good start with your rig in the garage. Treat it like a good car and it will return the favor.
 
I also use a Bradley Blade Grinder. For the price it works great for me.....
 

Attachments

  • BradleyBladeSharpenerModelS81-2 3-30-12 004.jpg
    BradleyBladeSharpenerModelS81-2 3-30-12 004.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top