Greetings!

TheToroGuy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all! Mike here from Buffalo, NY! I am currently working on getting a YouTube channel up and going that is dedicated to the repair, restoration and history of all things Toro from 1980-2000. I’ve been tinkering with Toro mowers and snowblowers of this era since I was a kid and have amassed quite the collection over the years. Looking forward to getting my YouTube up and running with some great projects to share with you folks!

RayMcD

Threads
Hi Mike, I'm happy to say I never needed a snow blower. Send a link or post some pictures of your toys, Cheers, Ray

TheToroGuy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Mike, I'm happy to say I never needed a snow blower. Send a link or post some pictures of your toys, Cheers, Ray
I’m laid up on the couch waiting for knee surgery right now but as soon as I can get back out to my shop I certainly will take some more pics! Heres a couple of my Vacu-Baggers, a Proline I redid about 15 years ago and a couple ProLine 2 stroke “barn finds" I rescued. Finally my “daily driver” 20465. I have more but they’re out in the barn.

Attachments

• VacuBaggers.jpeg
    VacuBaggers.jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Old Proline.jpeg
    Old Proline.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 Stroke Prolines.jpeg
    2 Stroke Prolines.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20465.jpeg
    20465.jpeg