Grease Zerk

man00

Threads
This is a Outlaw extreme 54" deck How in the heck are you suppose to add grease to this grease zerk ?
The zerk is way to close to another pulley to get grease gun on. Possible to remove this and add 90 degree one
Anyone happen to know size zerk badboy uses
thanks
smaller.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
There other gun adapters that you can get and use to access these zerks.

Here is an example of a right angle version. They with a removable 1/8" zerk so you attach it direct to either a ridge tube and flex hose.
1692566575762.png
Here is an example one in use.
1692566890318.png

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
There other gun adapters that you can get and use to access these zerks.

Here is an example of a right angle version. They with a removable 1/8" zerk so you attach it direct to either a ridge tube and flex hose.
View attachment 66392
Here is an example one in use.
View attachment 66393
Bought one a couple years ago to grease the pins on my trailer. Leaked from day one and broke the second time I tried to use it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Sorta like those press hard to keep a grease versions I have here. Personally I have yet to one those right angle one. Sounds like I will have the same when try one. One problem I have ran into with grease zerks is they are not all designed the same so if they look like the same couplers work but they just don't work with all of them well. Even with straight couplers some requires me to press then against the zerks.