Gravely Pro-Turn vs ZTHD vs Cub Z-Force LZ 60

Smith97454

Threads
These are all 60 inch mowers and Im down to these three

I can get the Gravely Pro Turn Model 991203 with a 25HP Briggs motor for $5999

The Gravely ZTHD 99110 with a 26 HP Kohler for $5199

and Finally the Z force LZ Commercial for $5999

I really like all three and it was down to just the ZTHD and the Zforce but the Gravely Dealer offered to drop the Pro Turn from 6400 to $5999 to match the Cub Cadet Pricing. To me the Cub seemed the most Stout and had the most Features such as a small Hitch that I would only pull a lawn cart with, Suspenstion style seat and easier to adjust Lap Bars. It also was a 22 inch rear tire which the Proturn also had.

The Pro Turn also seemed extremely stout but had less features and a comfortable seat but not a true suspension. It has seats mounted on a typed of urethane and/or rubber bushing

Lastly is the ZTHD. This was my first consideration based on price only. The dealer said it was a kind of a Hybrid between a residential and Commercial type mower that I could Expect 15 years out of. It was his first recommendation and what he thought would work best. The con is it did have the same Seat as the other gravely but it was a direct bolt with no bushings. It also didn't seem quite as stought as the other two.

Now my yard is a 3 acre plot minus the house. I also have about 5 large trees in my front third of the yard and a bunch of small maples and Evergreens that form the perimeter around my home that must be mowed around. Also planted a few small fruit trees. The back third of the yard used to be a field so its not all grass but is a mix of weeds, clover and grass that Im slowly killing off and replaninting with just grass. Sometimes it grows in super thick and is tough even at shorter heights.

What Im most concerned with is Durability and longevity and mowing speed. It currently takes me 4 hours +/- (usually plus) with my old schoold Cub 154 mower which turns and rides like a log wagon. What choices would you guys go with and how Is a Modern Cub vs a Gravely? I know very little about modern lawnmowers and small engine equipment.
Thank you@@

Smith97454

Threads
Also comparing them it appears that the ZTHD and the Cub have ZT3100 Transaxles and the Proturn has the Zt3200's. Although i do liek that the Cub has Fans on the coolers for these. I dunno choices, choices