gravely pro turn 148 or toro zmaster 2000

zmister11

Threads
So now that I've bought my new trailer I'm saving for a new mower. I should be able to get one in about 5 months. I keep going back and forth from the zmaster 2000 that I can get for 7000 before tax or the pro turn 148 for 7500 before tax. The guy I used to work for had the pro turn and I loved it which is why I'm leaning towards it for an extra 500 bucks. But user Ric has the zmaster and he loves it. And it looks like it's built very well. So what do yall think? And I plan on selling my gravely zt xl right before my purchase. If I sell it with roughly 120 hrs do you think I'll be able to get atleast 3000 for it?

zmister11

Threads
What do you guys think?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
So now that I've bought my new trailer I'm saving for a new mower. I should be able to get one in about 5 months. I keep going back and forth from the zmaster 2000 that I can get for 7000 before tax or the pro turn 148 for 7500 before tax. The guy I used to work for had the pro turn and I loved it which is why I'm leaning towards it for an extra 500 bucks. But user Ric has the zmaster and he loves it. And it looks like it's built very well. So what do yall think? And I plan on selling my gravely zt xl right before my purchase. If I sell it with roughly 120 hrs do you think I'll be able to get atleast 3000 for it?

What size trailer did you get? Have you done a mower demo on either yet? You know how I feel, but just something you may want to consider is warranty. Gravely has a 2 yr and I don't know what there hours are but the Toro is a 4yr 500 hour.

zmister11

Threads
What size trailer did you get? Have you done a mower demo on either yet? You know how I feel, but just something you may want to consider is warranty. Gravely has a 2 yr and I don't know what there hours are but the Toro is a 4yr 500 hour.

It's a 6x12 enclosed trailer. And the warrenty might be the deal breaker. I wonder why gravely only has a 2 year warranty. I've sat on both of them and mowed with the gravely before. But I haven't mowed with a zmaster before

zmister11

Threads
This is the trailer

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141230_152720.png
    ForumRunner_20141230_152720.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 7

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's a 6x12 enclosed trailer. And the warrenty might be the deal breaker. I wonder why gravely only has a 2 year warranty. I've sat on both of them and mowed with the gravely before. But I haven't mowed with a zmaster before

Well to each his own, you can buy either but the warranty could save you a bundle if something major goes wrong and I don't trust Ariens but that's just me. There's things about each that could make one better than the other, it just depends on what one thinks or that's important to you. I had my choice of Hustler, Scag or Toro and Toro had the best warranty and price. The GS has the 5 yr 1200 hr warranty.

zmister11

Threads
Well to each his own, you can buy either but the warranty could save you a bundle if something major goes wrong and I don't trust Ariens but that's just me. There's things about each that could make one better than the other, it just depends on what one thinks or that's important to you. I had my choice of Hustler, Scag or Toro and Toro had the best warranty and price. The GS has the 5 yr 1200 hr warranty.

Yeah i think the warranty part is very important. This is why I like this forum lol I was leaning more towards the gravely but now I think I'm back to the Toro because the warranty.

zmister11

Threads
Love your Truck:thumbsup: Trailers pretty cool too.

Thanks :) it's a 1995 with a 351w in it. I'll probably get something else in about a year to a year and a half. A more gas friendly truck haha

zmister11

Threads
Do you think I would be able to get atleast 3000 for my zt xl 48 . When it's time to sell it will probably have about 120 hrs.