B biggcattmann Forum Newbie Nov 13, 2016 #1 I am trying to remove the clutch bolt from the bottom of the machine , does the bolt have right or left hand threads ?
I am trying to remove the clutch bolt from the bottom of the machine , does the bolt have right or left hand threads ?
RDA.Lawns Well-Known Member Nov 13, 2016 #2 I had the clutch off 1 of my toro zmaster this week. Right hand threads on the Kohler. Right tighten left loosen .You will need a impact wrench to remove the bolt because the motor will turn when you try to use a ratchet.
I had the clutch off 1 of my toro zmaster this week. Right hand threads on the Kohler. Right tighten left loosen .You will need a impact wrench to remove the bolt because the motor will turn when you try to use a ratchet.