Sorry Daryl, but I have to add one more post. SideCar, you need to chill out or get a life. I’ve got a BS & MS in education, plus four industrial certificates which allowed me to teach on Tech Schools. I have also attended over 100 update schools run by every major small engine manufacturer, plus many run by equipment manufacturers. After 34+ years of teaching and 50+ years of working on small engines, I have found that the most intelligent people are NOT the best spellers or readers. They know their fields and are able to communicate what they know in ways you would not appreciate. I have even worked with Autistic individuals who could probably repair a small engine better than you, but needed help writing down what they. Even with my education I still make mistakes and misspell words. Does that make me and my disabled friends dumbasses also. Even with my faults, members are able to understand what I am trying to communicate and have succeeded in getting the info they are looking for. In your 70+ years you should have learned that not everyone is not a Steven Hawkin. Wait, he couldn’t write and needed a computer to talk for him also. Must be a dumbass also. You can now ignore me, because I am an idiot.