got a cool new mower need help with finding things

exotion

Lawn Addict
Got a cool Scotts 21 commercial mower with swivel wheels I need a manual a discharge chute and a mulch plug. Model and serial are in pics.

This thing is awesome briggs intek engine disc drive transmission that is super fast. Swivel wheels super heavy duty. Anyone know where I can get the manual and accessorys ?
 
Here are the pics
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140517_155915.png
    ForumRunner_20140517_155915.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 20
  • ForumRunner_20140517_155942.png
    ForumRunner_20140517_155942.png
    457.8 KB · Views: 22
  • ForumRunner_20140517_160005.png
    ForumRunner_20140517_160005.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ForumRunner_20140517_160022.png
    ForumRunner_20140517_160022.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 15
I see some similar models In john deere and ariens anyone possibly have a model num of one of those so I can track down the manual, mulch plug, and discharge chute.
 
It's in great shape I like the under deck design... No nooks and cranies lol simple open space. The drive is cool friction disc set up. Think I am going to need to replace the actual friction disc soon however. I've read good things about the engine can't find a manual however I kinda want cutting heights :/
 
No one has a model num for me? I found a mulch plug for ariens but its a master plug for most ariens mowers... Can't find a part num for the discharge chute and would really like a manual
 
Found it. problem the sticker was worn not showing first number of model number the correct model number was 907254 a google search quickly came up with the user manual and parts manual. now I am going to a dealer to order a few parts
 
Back
Top