Well I will put my head in the noose and say
the articulated mowers are the only orange thing I would suggest my customers buy .
If the new ones are anything like the old ones it should out live your car and the two that follow it.
The only thing that will shorten it's life is dust accumulating on the tranny so remove the cover regularly and blow the dust out .
Read the manual carefully.
The old ones have some grease points for the main frame pivot and the tension arms.
Which motor & which deck did you spring for ? .
Do not let the grass get too tall, it is a fine finish mower not a paddock slasher
I have a 15c in the run that had 1700 hours on it at the last service .
I presume you have driven your neighbours mower before you decided to drop the big bucks on an excellent mower
So no teenagers driving it , turn the wheel slowly and be careful when doing tight turns as the mower will self steer into a full lock unless you hold the wheel to prevent it happening.
They do take a little getting used to but as you might imagine, I love them .
GEt a 3" key ring and hang the keys over the dipstick so you remember to check the oil.
Watch what you mow. the most common repair I do on the Rider range ( & the similar Stiga or Jonsored ) is replacing the shear pins and / or blades because the have run over a dog toy, branch sprinkler etc on the lawn.
And enjoy your mower .