Fuel Gas

It is possible that it (spelling Fuel as Feul) was a typo that was not noticed until after hitting enter ! My fingers do their own thing sometimes.

I've seen others with spelling and other errors (including myself) -- I try to just "let it go" .

Most places that sell any fuel treatments will have a few different ones for ethanol. I happen to like the Marine formula from Sta-Bil.

What kind of moron misspells "fuel"? I'd keep him away from lawn equipment.
 
Um, yes.



Why do you prefer Premium over regular?

The equipment seems to run better for me if I use the premium gas and I know what everyone will say but that's just me. I look at it like it ( the Premium ) isn't hurting anything to run it and I would assume it would be better than the regular gas so why not, especially when I buy it for basically the same price as the regular.
 
Here premium is only 91 octane. I like it. I like it even better if it is the non ethanol 91. I still use some kind of fuel stabilizer. It does not seem to hurt and I think helps. I use Stabil, Briggs, MTD, about any kind. Stabil the last two years. The old timers here all use Seafoam. I do not know what kind of guys miss spell fuel. I do know what kind of guys make a big deal of it.
 
Here premium is only 91 octane. I like it. I like it even better if it is the non ethanol 91. I still use some kind of fuel stabilizer. It does not seem to hurt and I think helps. I use Stabil, Briggs, MTD, about any kind. Stabil the last two years. The old timers here all use Seafoam. I do not know what kind of guys miss spell fuel. I do know what kind of guys make a big deal of it.

A local small motors shop is reccomending people burn aviation fuel in small motors I was recently told.
 
Back
Top