Gas use per hour approx on Kohler Confidant 725cc on Titan Mower

Very cool, my buddy has a 2009 Z Master 52" I love when he lets me use it.

I know the test ride was when I was sold on this Titan. Now it's just a matter of haggling over my TimeCutter 4260 in trade, since the Owner now wants it to replace his older 4200. He should NOT have told me that. :laughing: It's a family biz, that I been dealing with long time. Good folks, but we both wanna do best we can.

I only have 60 hours on the 4260 w/ Kaw engine.

We're close to a deal. I'm trying to get my research done prior to commitment. He low balled me with his offer (of course), & I laughed, so he said what do I want to get for mine. I told him & he said he could get very close to it. But I can see he has plans for up-grading his personal old 4200 with my (2014) 4260. He used to laugh when I told him I wax mine prior to storage. Now he's not laughing.
 
RDA.Lawns- Let me correct some info I posted. Dry shipping weight DOES include the battery, engine oil & hydros full. No gas tho, of course. But those together make a difference.

My friend uncrates the new Toros, & I got to ask him in detail today.
 
Back
Top