M markrees Forum Newbie Apr 25, 2015 #1 I have gas standing in the air intake and will not start. I have spark and the valves are opening and closing.
I have gas standing in the air intake and will not start. I have spark and the valves are opening and closing.
S shiftsuper175607 Lawn Addict Apr 25, 2015 #2 markrees said: I have gas standing in the air intake and will not start. I have spark and the valves are opening and closing. Click to expand... Everyone needs more info. I think you might be talking about a lawn mower. Make and model is a start...what engine
markrees said: I have gas standing in the air intake and will not start. I have spark and the valves are opening and closing. Click to expand... Everyone needs more info. I think you might be talking about a lawn mower. Make and model is a start...what engine
M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Apr 25, 2015 #3 Shiftsuper is right, more info would be helpful. Possibly carb is flooding, check oil level and smell for fuel.
Shiftsuper is right, more info would be helpful. Possibly carb is flooding, check oil level and smell for fuel.