Garden Way Speedy Hoe

wfrpalm

Member
My Dad has a Garden Way Speedy Hoe, model no. 352 that I an trying to get running. It has a 2 stroke Tecumpseh engine ( I don't know the HP ). He removed the spark plug and I can't find it so my question is does anyone know what it should have. Thanks.
 
I have another problem. The engine is a Tecumseh TC200 and when I was checking the carb out the govenor parts fell off and I didn't note how they were assembled. Any help is appreciated.
 
I have another problem. The engine is a Tecumseh TC200 and when I was checking the carb out the govenor parts fell off and I didn't note how they were assembled. Any help is appreciated.

To late now but in the future get out the camera even the cell phone and take a couple of close ups from different angles. Before you start to work.

Ken
 
Back
Top