L lliB Forum Newbie May 17, 2013 #1 I have a Kubota 1860 diesel mower, it just started but every time I pull out the PTO switch to engage the blades it blows a fuse.
I have a Kubota 1860 diesel mower, it just started but every time I pull out the PTO switch to engage the blades it blows a fuse.
EngineMan Lawn Addict May 18, 2013 #2 lliB said: I have a Kubota 1860 diesel mower, it just started but every time I pull out the PTO switch to engage the blades it blows a fuse. Click to expand... Check the PTO switch, wiring from the PTO switch to the PTO clutch, if all is right, check/renew the PTO clutch.
lliB said: I have a Kubota 1860 diesel mower, it just started but every time I pull out the PTO switch to engage the blades it blows a fuse. Click to expand... Check the PTO switch, wiring from the PTO switch to the PTO clutch, if all is right, check/renew the PTO clutch.