Funny picture thread

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I can't help it. I still ROFL about this one. Boy am I going to have sore sides tomorrow.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That will change to tears when a Californian court awards here $ 50,000,000 in damages then forces Gorilla Glue to withdraw the product .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
That will change to tears when a Californian court awards here $ 50,000,000 in damages then forces Gorilla Glue to withdraw the product .
You hit the nail on the head.... Like george carlin said, %50 of Americans are stupid, then realize, half of them are stupider than that....

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
At the risk of getting the deeply religious undies in a knot
Frank Zappa who is now being studied as an urban philosopher ( which he was ) wrote in "Dumb All Over " from the " Sheik Yebooty" album,
"God made us all to be just like him
So if we are dumb
then God is dumb and maybe a little ugly on the side "

Thus the deeply religious & conservative on the bench can not allow any one ever to be found to be too "dumb"
Hence they must always find some one to blame for fooling the poor defenceless victim .

Then there are those on the bench that still suffer guilt from the mass Eugenics purge in the USA where something in the order of 5,000,000 Americans were forcefully steralized to prevent them passing on their "dumb" genes.

But it does confirm what I have believed ever since Face Ache was invented, our dumb glue sprayer has over 30,000 even dumber face achers who follow her.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Want to see something funny? Our weather for monday and tuesday in Conroe. That's just cold.
image.png

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You got a bikini? :p
Temps here are not that bad but I am getting whiplash from going from the 70's to the teens and back. Two days ago it was about 75 and this morning we have freezing fog at 31 and dropping. No way I working outdoors today; unless, it is a have to case though I do need to check a 46mm socket fit this morning. I sure hope I ordered the right size.