Funny picture thread

logert gogert

Threads
now listen, I'm 13, and the kids i go to school with are literal BABIES, one time we had a cockroach in the classroom, and you know girls were screaming, and even EVERY SINGLE BOY was scared and jumped on their chair, and even the teacher was poking the binder that the cockroach was hiding in with a BROOM, and the kid that was "never afraid of anything" ( wich he isn't ), got up and ran from the cockroach and hid in the corner of the class room like a little bi**h, so i got up and shoed the cockroach out of the class room, and when i got back i asked the "tough kid" why he hid in the corner like a baby, and guess what he said?
"i was sharpening my pencil" said the kid.
"bull shiz-nit" i said.

but besides that, the one thing I'm TERRIFIED of is.....
not spiders in your room...
but spiders in your room that you see, then you go leave for 10 sec to get something to kill it with.......THEN ITS GONE ??

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now what you got to afraid of is when you turn on the light and the whole floor gets up and moves. I have seen places like that.

Spiders here are not a problem, I just let the Jenny Wrens in to take of them. They come in go through the whole house and then go back out after their spider checks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now what you got to afraid of is when you turn on the light and the whole floor gets up and moves. I have seen places like that.

Spiders here are not a problem, I just let the Jenny Wrens in to take of them. They come in go through the whole house and then go back out after their spider checks.
A man after my own heart .
I gave up on "pest removal " decades ago .
Once you stop interfearing with the natural cycle of things they mostly take care of themselves.
A properly designed house with blow through ventilation will allow most flying insects to go strait through .
Very few bugs would rathe be in you house than outside , most don't like your choice of music.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Wait a minute...Those dang Asian beetle can drive you nuts as they just wanting to stay warm too. Darn government dropped them out of aircrafts flying over. Supposed to take of another pest but they are an invasive species. Nothing eats them. A pain in the Fall and Spring here. Can't work outside for them covering you up. Boy they stink, leave stains, and if you happen to have one fly in your month very bad tasting.

logert gogert

Threads
Wait a minute...Those dang Asian beetle can drive you nuts as they just wanting to stay warm too. Darn government dropped them out of aircrafts flying over. Supposed to take of another pest but they are an invasive species. Nothing eats them. A pain in the Fall and Spring here. Can't work outside for them covering you up. Boy they stink, leave stains, and if you happen to have one fly in your month very bad tasting.
what?

heh heheheheh,:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

logert gogert

Threads
okay, NOBODY TAKE THIS LITERALLY

but, did any of you guys know this was an emoji....i literally had NO idea
?<<<<<<<
this........is HILARIOUS

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
ASk an Aussie about Cane Toads , Rabbits , Foxes , Prickly Pear , Lantanna etc etc etc etc

When they are in season, hand a very bright light outside & see if they are attracted to them .
I have a big solar powered light about 100 yards from the house.
Turn it on and everything except mosiquitos ends up buzzing around it.
Lots of fun watching the bats & birds having a feast , particularly in termite season.
Frogs also go gang busters over them.