Fuel Shut off valves

AVB

Threads
Not til I see if this new location is going to pan out.
When running a business in my part of the world having a business license and a sales tax number with comes with resale tax exemption certificate is a requirement or you get fined heavy if caught without the license plus for not collecting and paying sales taxes. Any online business normally accepts these resale tax exemption certificates; though, I recently had a very lag on getting MTD to process my certificate. Actually still don't know if it is accepted after 6 months as I just got an email asking for it again a couple weeks ago.

For me I don't have open charge account with any of my vendors as use my credit card for all purchases so I am charged at the time of purchase. Beside if you a credit card that has rebates it can add to fair amount.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Which coils are you referring to as 65 - 99 each? I personally know the 32 584 25-S coils are listed at 42.52 ea with my cost being 25.51 ea. Now I am in the US and a place like Australia the same coils would be 40% higher due currency exchange rates. Even OPEengines.com has them for 34.25. for OEM coils.
Nope they will be 150 % higher down here because the cozy franchise deals allow for a 100% mark up on the landed price.

AVB

Threads
Ahhh, That why I make sure I reference the USD prices as I did know about the AUD was currently 45 % higher due to exchange rates (today's rate) but didn't know the cozy franchise deals.