Fuel flows straight through to overflow outlet

DebraDianne

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone, my fuel seems to go straight from tank to the outlet overflow tube and I don't know why? I have an Ariens ride on mower with a Honda GV400 11 hp motor .
 
Your welcome, and thank you.

Oh OHHHHH, cleaned the carby and checked everything, there was so much corrosion muck in there it was disgusting BUT all cleaned up well! NOW the problem has not solved! When I took the exhaust casing off the motor, because fuel was coming out from there, I tried to pull start it and it just poured fuel. Tipped the ride-on on it's side, emptied all the mucky black fuel etc out of that, got the air compressor into it, dried it, and then tried to pull start it but a lot of fuel just flew out at me....I am stumped!
Deb xx
 
Oh OHHHHH, cleaned the carby and checked everything, there was so much corrosion muck in there it was disgusting BUT all cleaned up well! NOW the problem has not solved! When I took the exhaust casing off the motor, because fuel was coming out from there, I tried to pull start it and it just poured fuel. Tipped the ride-on on it's side, emptied all the mucky black fuel etc out of that, got the air compressor into it, dried it, and then tried to pull start it but a lot of fuel just flew out at me....I am stumped!
Deb xx

pull the plug and roll it over the cylinder is full
 
pull the plug and roll it over the cylinder is full

Thank you muchly for this reply, will get the on-line manual and check to see where the PLUG to drain the CYLINDER!! Please excuse me EVERYONE, but sadly, being a woman and no man here at the farm to help fix my GADGETs I fully rely on all your welcomed and wonderful help!
Deb xx
 
Back
Top