Front Tires Making Ruts in my yard

13pointer

Forum Newbie
I have a 2009 LTX1045 and everytime I make a sharp turn the front tires make ruts in my yard. I took it back to the dealer and they said it was because the tires were low on air pressure. They put the correct pressure in them and it still does it. Has anyone else had this problem?
 
Check the pressure again. They may be leakin air.
Other than that it sounds like your lawn is just wet.
 
Concur with turning at to fast a speed . You can switch to smooth ribbed front tires instead of the knobby tires if you have an extra $100.00......or just slow down
 
Cub Cadet mowers have excessive chamber built into them ie The top of tires actually lean out from bottom of tires. I have heated king pin at bottom and bent them so tire is more vertical with much success
 
Back
Top