Front end jacks

RayMcD

Threads
Gentlemen, I got tired of strong backing the front end of my machine when I needed the front tires off the floor for storage. All it took was a bolt to construct an easy to use home made lift. I simply put a PVC cap on the top the bolt to prevent metal on metal contact.

Of course the rear end is on common jacks stands due to the weight but I did not have room in front to maneuver the jack around. Cheers, r
mower jacks.JPG

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cool Ray.

I made 4 wheel dollys, so I can put mine up 5" off the ground & level, so I can pull it out from parking spot at wall easily, move it where needed to do the winter service & prep stuff..
I do use my 3 ton floor jack to lift mine to put the dollys under. Stays up all winter. parked in tight to wall. Before I take it down in spring, I check tires & adjust as needed.

RayMcD

Threads
Cool Ray.

I made 4 wheel dollys, so I can put mine up 5" off the ground & level, so I can pull it out from parking spot at wall easily, move it where needed to do the winter service & prep stuff..
I do use my 3 ton floor jack to lift mine to put the dollys under. Stays up all winter. parked in tight to wall. Before I take it down in spring, I check tires & adjust as needed.
I like to run my machine at least a couple time during the winter. If the weather allows and it's dry enough not to rut up the yard I simply lower it and fire it up for a run around. Otherwise I've got two sets of doors that I can throw open for plenty ventilation and run it in place. I keep my bucket traps baited with seeds and peanut butter in case any little critters decide they need a swim.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I hear ya man. I don't run mine till spring. Everyone has their way. I put the battery minder on mine every Saturday for a couple days.