Forum departure

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I really hope you end up staying. I enjoy reading your posts :) I'm going to work harder at bringing in more interesting topics and posts to keep everyone busy. I have a lot going on right now though, so I can't promise I'll be here as much as I like.

Thank you for that compliment about enjoying my posts. Kenny is way out in front when it comes to the total number of posts but I wonder who is the leader at starting new threads?

Wayne195

Threads
Thank you for that compliment about enjoying my posts. Kenny is way out in front when it comes to the total number of posts but I wonder who is the leader at starting new threads?
Looks like you've started the most threads, but remember, it isn't all about the post count - we're here to help each other, no try to outdo each other! :smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks like you've started the most threads, but remember, it isn't all about the post count - we're here to help each other, no try to outdo each other! :smile:

Oh pooh, if I wanted to be the number one in post counts I'd stay up all night and zip by Kenny before the time midnight rolled around...:laughing:

But can you imagine how interesting LMF would be if all the members contributed like the hard core posters do?