07drummerboy Member Apr 19, 2011 #1 I have a flymo 2 stroke strimmer that will run to start with but goes to run lumpy and then stops running any one have any ideas????????
I have a flymo 2 stroke strimmer that will run to start with but goes to run lumpy and then stops running any one have any ideas????????
Two-Stroke Lawn Addict Apr 19, 2011 #2 First, I'd look at the air filter -- is it clean? When you have the filter off, look at the choke flap -- is it opening fully when the lever is in the Off position? Has the trimmer been sitting for five or six months? If so, try some fresh gas/oil mixture.
First, I'd look at the air filter -- is it clean? When you have the filter off, look at the choke flap -- is it opening fully when the lever is in the Off position? Has the trimmer been sitting for five or six months? If so, try some fresh gas/oil mixture.