Flower combining

Madi

Threads
Are there certain flowers that just go together with others and some that do not? I noticed today that they have fall planters at the store, I'd rather build my own but are there bad combinations?

Hoss

Threads
I would say try it out and see for yourself. Flower seeds are so cheap that you can experiment all you want. Personally, I don't see how you can mismatch flowers as they all look nice.

dnjsyl

Threads
the beauty is in the eye of the beholder...i would put together whatever you like.....its for you i assume and it shouldnt matter what others think as long as you like it......i dont think that it matters what flowers r with what personally

Madi

Threads
I guess I will just throw a bunch in a pot and see what they do. It can't hurt anything really, worse case they look awful and I will just pull them out.

Madi

Threads
No kidding, what is the worst you can get, nothing, or you get lots of beautiful flowers. We all have to start somewhere, that's for sure.

dnjsyl

Threads
Madi you plant what you like. Your the one that your trying to make happy. Sometimes you can come acroos a combination of plants that can be very interesting.....you have to experiment with it:smile:

jacko

Threads
I think a lot of the satisfaction comes from the experimentation and finding something unique. Of course you might live in one of those places where every single house looks they same and they all have the same plants. But that takes the fun out of it.