First tests of '130mph' lawnmower

My question is "who in their right mind would even consider mowing a yard at more than 10-12 mph"????????? 130mph is nothing short of INSANE:0)
 
My question is "who in their right mind would even consider mowing a yard at more than 10-12 mph"????????? 130mph is nothing short of INSANE:0)

Now be real, mower may go that fast but are they cutting grass. I personally don't want to go that fast in anything. I guess they call that old age? Now I can recall when I was a young man I would see how fast my car would go and now I wonder where my brains were.
 
OMG this is not made to cut grass at 130mph it is made to break a speed record and part of the rule is it also has to be able to cut grass.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Honda will generate a lot of positive publicity from this project.

That thing sounds good, is powerful, is fast, and still can cut grass! It looks very menacing sitting still, but the video of that thing powering fast thru that yard was good.

I want one!

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Now be real, mower may go that fast but are they cutting grass. I personally don't want to go that fast in anything. I guess they call that old age? Now I can recall when I was a young man I would see how fast my car would go and now I wonder where my brains were.

Yes it cuts grass, just not a lot of it :smile:
 
I wonder what prevents people from attaching an electric mowing deck under a Jeep or a BMW and call it a lawnmower and enter the race.
 
Back
Top