grnspot110 Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2011 #1 Broke the F525 out of it's shed today to mow the clumps off the front yard! ~~ grnspot Attachments HPIM2033 - Copy.JPG 56.7 KB · Views: 16 HPIM2034 - Copy.JPG 72.9 KB · Views: 15
twall Lawn Addict Apr 3, 2011 #2 I always thought those things looked so cool! :thumbsup: How big is that deck?
grnspot110 Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2011 #3 twall said: I always thought those things looked so cool! :thumbsup: How big is that deck? Click to expand... 48"! I picked it up on CL about 1-1/2 years ago, I really like it! :biggrin: I'd been using a 54" Bush Hog zero turn, great mower, just too big & heavy for my house yard. ~~ grnspot
twall said: I always thought those things looked so cool! :thumbsup: How big is that deck? Click to expand... 48"! I picked it up on CL about 1-1/2 years ago, I really like it! :biggrin: I'd been using a 54" Bush Hog zero turn, great mower, just too big & heavy for my house yard. ~~ grnspot
K KennyV Lawn Pro Apr 4, 2011 #4 That is an interesting looking deck height adjustment on the gage wheels... I have not seen that on any thing ... Looks very solid... :smile:KennyV
That is an interesting looking deck height adjustment on the gage wheels... I have not seen that on any thing ... Looks very solid... :smile:KennyV
grnspot110 Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2011 #5 KennyV said: That is an interesting looking deck height adjustment on the gage wheels... I have not seen that on any thing ... Looks very solid... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... The deck rides the ground, there is no "deck lift"! That way it follows the contour of the ground very well ~~ grnspot
KennyV said: That is an interesting looking deck height adjustment on the gage wheels... I have not seen that on any thing ... Looks very solid... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... The deck rides the ground, there is no "deck lift"! That way it follows the contour of the ground very well ~~ grnspot
S Steveyf Forum Newbie Apr 14, 2011 #6 I had one similar to that, although mine was a walk behind 48". Have to admit, I wasn't too crazy about it, though.
I had one similar to that, although mine was a walk behind 48". Have to admit, I wasn't too crazy about it, though.