First BBQ

monica123

Threads
Have you had your first barbeque of the season yet? My barbeque is still buried under snow. I plan to dig it out this weekend. I can't wait.

Kingwood990

Threads
We have had a couple so far this year. We have had a couple of pork shoulders and some chickens. I hope your first goes as well as ours did.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snow is off my deck, off my grill cover, full tank of gas, supposed to be in the 50's this weekend, and nice......

OOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!! I can taste it :licking:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have you had your first barbeque of the season yet? My barbeque is still buried under snow. I plan to dig it out this weekend. I can't wait.

Ours is about 6 feet from the sliding door, took off the heavy insulating drapes so we can use the door, it has been closed up all winter. Supposed to hit 60 by Thursday. Anybody know how to BBQ corned beef.....:laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ours is about 6 feet from the sliding door, took off the heavy insulating drapes so we can use the door, it has been closed up all winter. Supposed to hit 60 by Thursday. Anybody know how to BBQ corned beef.....:laughing:

Tried it for real when I was single......didn't turn out well........like leather. But I LOOOOVE my corned beef!

LandN

Threads
We had 3 times on the outdoor grill, 1 breakfast and 2 chicken meals.....:licking: love outdoor cooking:licking:

monica123

Threads
There is something about outdoor cooking that tastes so much better than frying it or baking it. It is also better for you because all the fat tends to drip off things.

Honey

Threads
I am getting so excited for our first bbq, we are having one for St Paddy's day. I am so excited, I love bbq food, it tastes so much better.