Fire Extinguisher?

pjm123a

Forum Newbie
Threads
Having just suffered through a fire that pretty much destroyed my Tiger Cub the idea of carrying a fire extinguisher is foremost on my mind. I just purchased one and am considering ways to mount it to my Turf Tiger. Does anyone have one mounted to their SCAG or any ideas on how to do it. I would think strapping it to the ROPS would work best. Unfortunately, my Turf Tiger does not have a ROPS. I would also urge everyone reading this to consider carrying a fire extinguisher on their mower. There is nothing worse than the helpless feeling of watching your $6,000+ pride and joy burning to the ground right in front of your eyes and realizing that about all you can do is dial 911.

scott47429

Threads
i have mine on the ROPs but since you don't have them try mounting it to the side of the frame

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
A dry chemical fire extinguisher is cheap insurance. Possibly you could mount it on the vertical panel just below and in front of the seat and behind your legs. Most extinguishers come with a mounting bracket and strap. Anyplace where it would be easily accessable and not prone to interference or damage. :cool:
detail_1668_429102_Sentry_A05VB.jpg