Finally took my mower out of storage

hanyoukimura

Threads
I've had so many mowers to play with lately, ad I've been really enamored by that Harmony, that I haven't actually pulled my 7800583 out of storage until yesterday.

As far as mowers go its nothing special, being a big box store mower, however it is special in that it's the first mower I picked up last year when I needed one but didn't feel like buying a new one, and the one that rekindled my mower hobby. :biggrin:

Plus, I love the way it looks. :smile:

I decided to bring it out because I wanted a mulcher and the other mowers don't have a plug with them like this one does. Worked great.

So here it is fresh after regular maintenance and a good detailing, the kind of detailing you would give your car.

IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9250.jpg

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9264.jpg

IMG_9263.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

I got a Universal Black automotive touch-up pen to take care of the little scratches on top of the deck, and I'll probably pull the blade off and respray both it and the underside with Rust-olium to keep it nice and rust free. :smile:

benski

Threads
:thumbsup:
Seems almost a shame to start the thing up and put it to use after all that detailing.:wink::biggrin:

hanyoukimura

Threads
Oh I know, lol, but I figure if I keep it up (I clean it after each use) It should stay looking good.

I have other mowers for the really dirty work if I need be anyway. :tongue: