Final decision on commercial lawn mower

That all makes good sense! As of now, I have two mowers that do the job right, but I wouldn't mind investing much more on a good commerical lawn mower. It will give me more contracts, make me look more professional, save me time AND last me for a very long time as opposed to the cheap ones that will have rusty decks and dead motors. I will be getting the 22198.
 
That would have been my choice. That deck has been around for a long time and is proven. We want pics when you get it:thumbsup:
 
Well everyone, I went with a completely different mower. I found someone that selled Ybravo lawn mowers. It is just awsome! It mows real well and can take all terraines with ease! It has a nice two speed tranny, a Kawi 180cc engine with oil filter, rubber tires, engine protection bar and more! It feels much solider than all the other lawn mowers I had previously. I really do think that people should give a chance to Ybravo. I know that they had a bad start, just like any company! We all have to start somewhere and test our products to work out the kinks. I do have to say that now they make really good units!
 
Well everyone, I went with a completely different mower. I found someone that selled Ybravo lawn mowers. It is just awsome! It mows real well and can take all terraines with ease! It has a nice two speed tranny, a Kawi 180cc engine with oil filter, rubber tires, engine protection bar and more! It feels much solider than all the other lawn mowers I had previously. I really do think that people should give a chance to Ybravo. I know that they had a bad start, just like any company! We all have to start somewhere and test our products to work out the kinks. I do have to say that now they make really good units!


You didn't go wrong with the Ybravo, that Kawasaki 180KAI engine is a great little engine. :thumbsup:
 
You didn't go wrong with the Ybravo, that Kawasaki 180KAI engine is a great little engine. :thumbsup:

I am glad to hear that! Yes, that Kawasaki engine is a pure monster! It sounds mean when I start it up and when I stop it it sounds as bad. I feel much better with this mower and much more professional! It has saved me even more time! I will keep you guys posted in a while to let you know how things are going with the mower.
 
I am glad to hear that! Yes, that Kawasaki engine is a pure monster! It sounds mean when I start it up and when I stop it it sounds as bad. I feel much better with this mower and much more professional! It has saved me even more time! I will keep you guys posted in a while to let you know how things are going with the mower.


Which one did you get the 21" or the 25" and we want some pictures. Must be the 21"
 
Back
Top