B Blvincent Forum Newbie Jun 8, 2012 #1 What oil filter do I use for my zero turn cub cadet tank commercial 60"
P possum Well-Known Member Jun 8, 2012 #2 I would use a Kohler branded one if the engine is under warranty. Any dealer has them, any big box store. Has your engine listed on the box. The numbers should be on your mower sticker somewhere as well in the book that comes with the mower.
I would use a Kohler branded one if the engine is under warranty. Any dealer has them, any big box store. Has your engine listed on the box. The numbers should be on your mower sticker somewhere as well in the book that comes with the mower.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 9, 2012 #3 When you find the right one, take a marker and write the number on the inside of the hood for the future.
When you find the right one, take a marker and write the number on the inside of the hood for the future.