B B.oles48 Member Mar 25, 2012 #1 I have a 97 Ferris walkbehind 48" and the motor runs great the blades run good. The problem I have is the hydraulic pumps when the speed lever is at the fastest setting the wheels turn very slow I'm just lost any help would be appreciated. Thank you
I have a 97 Ferris walkbehind 48" and the motor runs great the blades run good. The problem I have is the hydraulic pumps when the speed lever is at the fastest setting the wheels turn very slow I'm just lost any help would be appreciated. Thank you
K KennyV Lawn Pro Mar 26, 2012 #2 WELCOME to LMF... First place to check is the drive belt, it could be loose, or just worn out.... :smile:KennyV
WELCOME to LMF... First place to check is the drive belt, it could be loose, or just worn out.... :smile:KennyV
E esanger22 Forum Newbie Jun 14, 2013 #3 KennyV said: WELCOME to LMF... First place to check is the drive belt, it could be loose, or just worn out.... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... My fault for not mentioning that I did already check that. Thanks KennyV! Any other ideas?
KennyV said: WELCOME to LMF... First place to check is the drive belt, it could be loose, or just worn out.... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... My fault for not mentioning that I did already check that. Thanks KennyV! Any other ideas?