Ferris IS2600Z Drive Belt Nightmare

neighborbill

Threads
I am looking at ways to make removal of that battery box easier. The way that it is mounted in there, you would think that it was part of the frame support. Not just someplace to store the battery.

neighborbill

Threads
I am looking at ways to make removal of that battery box easier. The way that it is mounted in there, you would think that it was
I am looking at ways to make removal of that battery box easier. The way that it is mounted in there, you would think that it was part of the frame support. Not just someplace to store the battery.
Everythng is back up and working
Putting the Deck belt on is not that hard.
putting the drive belt on is a different story.
Oil continues to leak from the top of the gear box. Pressure relief valve.
I've been using my "Max Jax" to lift and lower this unit. Without the lift I can't imagine how you would perform this operation.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I am looking at ways to make removal of that battery box easier. The way that it is mounted in there, you would think that it was

Everythng is back up and working
Putting the Deck belt on is not that hard.
putting the drive belt on is a different story.
Oil continues to leak from the top of the gear box. Pressure relief valve.
I've been using my "Max Jax" to lift and lower this unit. Without the lift I can't imagine how you would perform this operation.
It is not uncommon when you do repairs to have to remove one or more parts to do the repair. It is not uncommon for space to be very tight and limited when working on ATVs and small engine equipment. It is not uncommon to have a poor line of sight as well.