FAVORITE MOWER

What is your favorite brand of mower (zero-turn, riding, or push)

• Total voters
Threads
What is your favorite/most reliable brand of mower (riding, zero-turn, or push)?

Exmark
Scag
Cub Cadet
Toro
Snapper
Lawn-Boy
Ferris
Gravely
Craftsman
Other

Popeye

Threads
Love my SnapperPro but the next one will be a Ferris (my aging back will thank me!)

MBTRAC

Threads
John Deere & a close second Deutscher (pictured below, used to be made in Australia & to my knowledge not sold anywhere else - powered by 11-13hp B&S or Honda, low centre of graviity so great on slopes, will cut anything turning grass into lawn & rugged simple construction/easy to maintain & rebuild)

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKpgE7G((ZN-pBPgr7!0RYQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqUOKpgE7G((ZN-pBPgr7!0RYQ~~60_12.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 75

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snapper for walk behind and Craftsman for riding mower.

txzrider

Threads
Snapper for walk behind and Country Clipper for ZT. Ok so those are because I own them. I went through almost every brand of mower growing up and none held a candle to my snapper walk behind, it is 15 y/o's and going strong. My Country Clipper is built much stronger than the typical residential ZT and so far has been flawless. Still if I needed commercial, It might be ferris or exmark. In my area I see mostly kubota and toro for the commercial guys... But I would definitely ask for opinions from the bunch of experts on this site.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well right at the moment I'm using my Toro Grandstand and it's better than any of the ZTR mowers I have used now and in the past, my Cub Cadets, ZTR and Self propelled push would be Next.

Ariena

Threads
Case
d764d482.jpg